.Net and PHP Engineers
ZorroSign, Digital Transaction Management has become a galvanizing force that fully automates, streamlines & digitizes paper intensive processes. For more information visit www.zorrosign.com.
We are looking for innovative, forward thinking Engineers. Qualified candidates must have a good command in English, both speaking and writing.
Employment Type: Permanent
Base Salary: As per industry standards
Date Posted: January 18, 2018
Job Location: San Francisco, US
Address: ZorroSign, Inc. 350 Rhode Island St. South Building, Suite 240 San Francisco, California
Postal Code: 94103
- 3+ years and strong experience of designing and building .Net and/or PHP applications. Core skills are necessary.
- Web development using open source technologies and frameworks.
- RESTful web services.
- Strong foundation in JSON and XML.
- Hands on with SQL and experience with RDBMS. Good understanding of database concepts, SQL and efficient query writing abilities.
- Developmental experience with IDEs and other web tools.
- Unix/Linux competence, scripting is added advantage.
- Knowledge of rich-internet web application development.
- Experience with Continuous delivery (automated build, test, deploy).
- Knowledge of Agile practices (Iterations, releases, TDD, unit tests, etc.).
- Proven development ownership responsibilities task scoping, estimations, planning and implementation.
- Highly distributed, highly scalable solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
If you qualify for this challenging position, send your resumes firstname.lastname@example.org