Search Engine Marketing Specialist
First, who are we?
ZorroSign is modernizing the way the world views document security. We’re made up of a team from all over the world committed to the same idea: nobody should be using 20-year-old technology to sign and send mission-critical documents. We deliver our brand promise by fostering a culture of individuals who are not afraid to push against the status quo.
Here is why working with ZorroSign is rewarding.
We are the new kids on the block – and it’s a pretty cool perspective. ZorroSign is continuously looking for exceptional new talent to work with us as we trailblaze blockchain-based document security. However, our mission does not stop there. Working with ZorroSign, you will have the opportunity to innovate and grow; all with a greater purpose in mind. As we help companies go paperless, we give back to the Earth by planting trees along the way.
Help us rise to the top (literally).
The Search Engine Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating and implementing ZorroSign’s SEM campaigns to optimize our position on key engines. We are looking for an SEM Specialist with the ability to use contemporary techniques that will drive new business. Our ideal candidate is data-driven yet not limited to tradition, and team-oriented with the drive to reach above and beyond their on-paper responsibilities.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO:
- Manage paid outbound marketing efforts
- Execute tests, analyze data, identify trends and insights; learn from all this and repeat
- Use the above information to maximize ROI on paid search campaigns
- Research and analyze competitor advertising efforts
- Establish and define KPIs that meet the SMART criteria
- Maximize campaign performance through effective attribution modeling
WHAT WE PREFER YOU HAVE:
- 3-5 years of experience at a SaaS and B2B level
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Google Advertising Professional Certification
- Experience in A/B and other experimental methods
- Creative approaches to best practice standards
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proven success – let’s see that SEM track record!
To apply, please email your resume and the position of interest to [email protected]