Associate Software Engineer (Flutter)
First, who are we?
ZorroSign is modernizing the way the world views document security. We’re made up of a team from all over the world committed to the same idea: No one should be using 20-year-old technology to sign and send mission-critical documents. We deliver our brand promise by fostering a culture of individuals who are not afraid to push against the status quo. Our data security platform built on blockchain enables businesses, governments, organizations, and individuals the highest privacy and security for their digital documents and transactions. Block it down!
Here is why working with ZorroSign is rewarding.
We are the new kids on the block – and it’s a pretty cool perspective. ZorroSign is continuously looking for exceptional new talent to work with us as we trailblaze blockchain-based document security. However, our mission does not stop there. Working with ZorroSign, you will have the opportunity to innovate and grow with a greater purpose in mind. As we help organizations go paperless, we give back to the Earth by planting trees along the way!
Is ZorroSign Right For You?
ZorroSign is one of the best blockchain companies in the digital signature industry, having won many global awards. Our team is constantly seeking exceptional new talent as we lead the way with blockchain-based document security. ZorroSign fosters a culture of free thinking which promotes creativity, innovation, and brainstorming. A place where you feel comfortable.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO:
- Expand the development of ZorroSign software across Android and Flutter
- Write clean code following industry standards with unit tests
- Release Flutter Android mobile apps for ZorroSign along the Google Play store’s release and review process
WHAT WE PREFER YOU HAVE:
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Experience in Android native app development or Flutter App Development
- Experience working with MVVM architecture / Clean architecture
- Understanding SOLID Principle
- Deep understanding of Android Studio
- Expert Knowledge of REST APIs/ JSON
- Experience in RxDart / DI
- Familiarity with GitLab / Git
- Good communication skills
- Familiarity with the code review process
To apply, please email your résumé and the position of interest to [email protected]