User Experience Engineer
First, who are we?
ZorroSign is modernizing the way the world views document security. We’re made up of a team from all over the world committed to the same idea: nobody should be using 20-year-old technology to sign and send mission-critical documents. We deliver our brand promise by fostering a culture of individuals who are not afraid to push against the status quo.
Here is why working with ZorroSign is rewarding.
We are the new kids on the block – and it’s a pretty cool perspective. ZorroSign is continuously looking for exceptional new talent to work with us as we trailblaze blockchain-based document security. However, our mission does not stop there. Working with ZorroSign, you will have the opportunity to innovate and grow with a greater purpose in mind. As we help businesses, governments, and individuals go paperless, we give back to the Earth by planting trees along the way!
Design the place we sign.
The User Experience Engineer is responsible for creating a seamless interface to put us on the front lines of design innovation. We are looking for a UXE who is excited by the prospect of revitalizing a system with a strong foundation – using modern UI techniques to “freshen us up.” Our ideal candidate excels in two disciplines: design and development. They have creative design skills that produce delightfully seamless work, complemented by the ability to construct and integrate models on the backend.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO:
- Create refreshing prototypes, mockups, and wireframes to fit the needs of users, implementing design principles into the architecture of our systems
- Increase usability of current interfaces
- Stay “plugged in” to emerging technologies and industry trends to apply them to current operations and activities
- Collaborate with marketing teams to weave the brand image into design efforts
- Translate concepts into the backend functionality of our systems
- Validate ideas through user tests and utilize results to update appropriately and often
- Contribute to a maintenance codebase developing frontend components of fast, scalable, and complex web applications
WHAT WE PREFER YOU HAVE:
- 2+ years of experience in the UI/UX field
- Ability to discuss and explain design operations to product/engineering teams, as well as business stakeholders and executive leadership
- A strong command of prototype and design tools (Invision, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, jQuery, Node, etc.)
- Extensive experience in industry best practices with a comprehensive understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Detail-oriented mindset in problem-solving and analytical environments
- Multi-tasking and time management skills
- Proven experience – let’s see that design portfolio!
To apply, please email your resume and the position of interest to [email protected]