Account Executive / Manager
First, who are we?
ZorroSign is modernizing the way the world views document security. We’re made up of a team from all over the world committed to the same idea: No one should be using 20-year-old technology to sign and send mission-critical documents. We deliver our brand promise by fostering a culture of individuals who are not afraid to push against the status quo. Our data security platform built on blockchain enables businesses, governments, organizations, and individuals the highest privacy and security for their digital documents and transactions. Block it down!
Here is why working with ZorroSign is rewarding.
We are the new kids on the block – and it’s a pretty cool perspective. ZorroSign is continuously looking for exceptional new talent to work with us as we trailblaze blockchain-based document security. However, our mission does not stop there. Working with ZorroSign, you will have the opportunity to innovate and grow with a greater purpose in mind. As we help organizations go paperless, we give back to the Earth by planting trees along the way!
Is ZorroSign Right For You?
ZorroSign is one of the best blockchain companies in the digital signature industry, having won many global awards. Our team is constantly seeking exceptional new talent as we lead the way with blockchain-based document security. ZorroSign fosters a culture of free thinking which promotes creativity, innovation, and brainstorming. A place where you feel comfortable.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO:
- Quickly become a power-user of ZorroSign’s data security platform built on blockchain, including basic use, configurations, and troubleshooting
- Serve as a brand representative to prospects and new sales opportunities
- Act as initial sales contact, including some prospecting, answering inbound questions, scheduling and delivering short product demonstrations, using comprehensive product knowledge to align features and benefits to prospects, and collaborating with development or management teams on escalating opportunities
- Engage free trial users and help convert them to paid subscribers
- Troubleshoot basic customer issues in a time-sensitive environment, providing clear resolutions to customers via phone, email, chat, or other communication channels and escalating to Support team and engineers as necessary
- Meet or outperform expected metrics related to sales and onboarding efforts
- Assist in the testing of ZorroSign features and capabilities as our platform expands
- Identify recurring issues and provide suggestions to product or marketing, sales, or support process improvements
- Contribute to team projects across sales, marketing, and support
WHAT WE PREFER YOU HAVE:
- Some experience in sales and/or customer support roles
- An understanding of SaaS (not just using, but deploying or supporting)
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Comfortable presenting in a public speaking environment (in person, on video)
- Multitasking and conflict resolution related skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to quickly learn new applications
- Experience or ability to work across remote teams
To apply, please email your résumé and the position of interest to [email protected]