ZorroSign’s 4n6 (“forensics”) Token uses a private permissions-based blockchain to deliver:
- Audit trails
- Many more features
Users who access a ZorroSign signed document through appropriate permissions can scan the 4n6 token and request access to view the documents audit trail. With the 4n6 token, the individuals in the workflow always have access to the document.
ZorroSign 4n6 Token Reader
- Built into the ZorroSign mobile app
- Especially designed and developed to read 4n6 tokens
- Can only be read by authorized permitted users—an unauthorized user will be denied access
- Allows permissions to be assigned by the owner of the document
- Allows users to view and or validate documents based on the user’s permission, permission can be assigned to the main document and/or its attachments.
Benefits of ZorroSign 4n6 Token
- Enforceability – using our proprietary technology, documents signed using ZorroSign are legally binding where digital signatures are allowed by law. Using blockchain technology, our solution is legally enforceable such that if a document signed using ZorroSign is challenged or investigated, our 4n6 (“forensics”) token can be used as evidence without repudiation in the court of law.
- Authentication & Verification – ZorroSign has the only solution that can also verify, validate and authenticate printed (paper) versions of electronically signed documents. Using the ZorroSign mobile app, a third party, such as a judge or magistrate, can validate and authenticate documents and eSignatures.
- Audit Trail – view audit trails including attachments, signatories and time stamps.
- Efficient – no more missing, misplaced or lost paper documents!
4n6 Token – Added value to Digital Certificate
|Validates digital documents only||Authenticates both digital and paper documents|
|Cannot validate documents with competitors digital certificate||Can validate documents with any digital certificate|
|Digital certificates must be used up before it expires||4n6 Token never expires|