- Shamsh Hadi
By Shamsh Hadi, ZorroSign CEO and Co-Founder
We enjoyed a tremendous year at ZorroSign and I wanted to close 2023 with a quick look back at some joyful highlights and accomplishments . . .
In February 2023, ZorroSign launched our completely redesigned iOS mobile app! You can read the press release on the launch or visit Apple’s App Store to download for free. Our user experience with the iOS was a Gold Winner with the Best Mobile App Awards this year as well!
In March 2023, I was honored to be recognized on the Middle East’s Top 10 Successful Tech CEOs list.
In April 2023, ZorroSign achieved PCI DSS Certification for our data security platform built on blockchain!
In March and April 2023, ZorroSign’s global teams met in both Colombo, Sri Lanka and Dubai, UAE for strategic planning and fellowship—it was a joyful week full of successful meetings and team bonding!
In August 2023, I joined the team in Phoenix, Arizona to participate on the Global Chamber’s Panel on Women in Global Leadership. It was an uplifting event and I was grateful to be included in this important discussion!
In September 2023, I was thrilled to sign a growth partnership with Vision Tech Solutions—uniting ZorroSign’s data security platform and blockchain technologies with Vision Tech Solution’s IT infrastructure and services across the Gulf region.
In October, my family and I participated in the visionary program from the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Climate Change and Environment (MoCCAE), whose “National Carbon Sequestration Project” will plant 100 million mangroves by 2030 across the country.
Also in October 2023, we expanded our integration with Provenance Blockchain, now allowing ZorroSign users to store digital document information—including signers, signatures and transaction metadata—on the Provenance Blockchain.
In November 2023, I was interviewed as one of 10 Business Leaders Transforming Their Industries by CIOLook Magazine and made their cover.
Also in November 2023, we were proud to launch our new Android app and upgraded iOS app, both of which you can download for free from the respective app stores.
And we closed the year by participating in the United Nations’ COP28 conference in Dubai, supporting sustainability and environmental conservation, while advancing technology and data democratization.
I am immensely proud of our global team and all that we have achieved this year!
Looking ahead, I want to share just a few of our plans for 2024 as a preview of what we will be delivering in the new year . . .
- We will be promoting our free mobile apps on Android and iOS to start the new year as we add more features—look for the next update expanding our capabilities in January!
- We will continue to promote sustainability while advancing technology, invigorated by the achievements of COP28 in Dubai so tightly aligned with ZorroSign’s commitment to environmental conservation. In a new effort, we will be engaging green data centers to maximize energy efficiency and minimize the environmental impact in hosting our platform.
- The ZorroSign team will expand in 2024—potentially even with new offices as our staff outgrows our current spaces.
- We will be continuously engineering our technology stack to maximize data privacy and security, as well as our ability to quickly scale across geographies and markets.
- And as we continuously enhance our user experience across the platform and apps, we also anticipate an exciting rebranding of our technology the first half of 2024 . . . stay tuned for updates in Q1!
Wishing you all a very joyful and peaceful holiday!!