ZorroSign Real Digital Signature
ZorroSign was co-founded by one of the inventors of the original real Digital signature technology including signature pads and stylus type pens. This same technology was used by President Bill Clinton to sign the eSign Act into law in the United States in June 2000. Meaning documents signed with this proprietary technology use REAL Digital signature and not just an image of a signature superimposed on a document. ZorroSign Digital Signatures capture the real “digital bits” of a person’s signature as it is written, including the speed, color, thickness, and pressure of the pen and includes additional metadata. ZorroSign also offers use of computer-generated signatures. The underlying technology used makes them legally binding and addresses the question of signatory attribution. ZorroSign is authorized to issue its security certificate that never expires unliked those used by our competitors. Although ZorroSign also works with all third party digital security certificates to satisfy our customer’s needs, ZorroSign DOES NOT use or require them to authenticate or validate Digital Signed documents. Through our own proprietary 4n6 (Forensic) Token technology, ZorroSign customers are able to authenticate and validate both digital and paper versions of Digital Signed documents and in perpetuity.
ZorroSign is the only REAL Digital signature solution provider. ZorroSign uses advanced workflow automation to automate signature signing ceremonies, while using Blockchain technology to help detect Digital signature fraud and tampering of digital documents. ZorroSign’s bank-grade security secures and protects user information, signatures and documents.
Capabilities of ZorroSign Digital Signature
- ZorroSign Digital Signatures are compliant with international laws & regulations, such as E-Sign Act, UETA, HIPAA, etc.
- Create a handwritten or computer-generated signatures of different styles and colors for multiple roles, situations and legal purposes e.g. trustee, proxy, etc.
- Highly trusted Digital Signature that can be verified and authenticated digitally and on paper.
- ZorroSign Digital Signature is embedded on to the document and the entire document set is secured utilizing industry standard encryptions.
- Documents signed with ZorroSign can have access authorization using password, biometrics (fingerprint & iris) or any other third-party authentication services if required.
Benefits of ZorroSign Digital Signature
- Security – Safeguard your documents with encryption and highest level of security. ZorroSign uses the latest technology to maintain the highest level of security in everything we do. Our policies, procedures, physical offices and product use similar or the same technology used by some of the top governments and financial institutions. We call it “bank-grade” security and it’s used to protect your user information and documents.
- Enforceability – Using our proprietary technology, documents signed using ZorroSign are legally binding where Digital Signature is allowed by law. Using Blockchain technology our solution is also legally enforceable. If a document signed using ZorroSign is challenged or investigated, our 4n6 (Forensics) technology can be used as evidence without repudiation in the court of law.
- Encryption – ZorroSign safeguards your data, documents and signatures with the latest AES 256 bit encryption cipher. The same level cipher used by government security agencies and armed forces for top secret information. It is compliant with the U.S and other international government standards and regulation requirements.
- Authentication & Verification – Authenticate and verify ZorroSign’ed documents and signatures without needing expensive third party verification or forensics services. The only solution that can also verify, validate and authenticate printed (paper) version of electronically signed documents. Using the ZorroSign mobile app, a third party, like a judge can validate and authenticate documents and Digital Signatures in a minute.
- Compliance – ZorroSign is compliant with the U.S eSign Act, Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA), The Federal Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), Canadian Provincial Uniform Electronic Commerce Act (UECA), the Information Technology Act 2000 (IT Act of India), and GDPR in Europe, in addition to other countries where Digital Signature law has passed.
- Return on Investment – Reduce cost by getting rid of paper; printing, sending by courier, and subsequent archiving.