Email Marketing Specialist
First, who are we?
ZorroSign is modernizing the way the world views document security. We’re made up of a team from all over the world committed to the same idea: nobody should be using 20-year-old technology to sign and send mission-critical documents. We deliver our brand promise by fostering a culture of individuals who are not afraid to push against the status quo.
Here is why working with ZorroSign is rewarding.
We are the new kids on the block – and it’s a pretty cool perspective. ZorroSign is continuously looking for exceptional new talent to work with us as we trailblaze blockchain-based document security. However, our mission does not stop there. Working with ZorroSign, you will have the opportunity to innovate and grow; all with a greater purpose in mind. As we help companies go paperless, we give back to the Earth by planting trees along the way.
Break the inbox ice.
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for introducing us to our audience; building and nurturing the relationship we have through email campaigns. We are looking for an EMS that has the skill to weave our personality into marketing efforts that will create and captivate leads. Our ideal candidate is very comfortable in their craft, using their past experience to roadmap and execute new campaigns – ready to collaborate with a growing marketing team along the way.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO:
- Identify target audience and grow our email list in various industries
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns with the intention of organically acquiring new customers as well as ensuring brand loyalty and customer retention
- Wordsmith newsletters that include company news in an informative and exciting way
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization, and other advanced features – always ensuring optimization for every tech platform
- Use a growth mindset to add upon lead and customer outreach strategies
- Contribute to the idea generation and research efforts of the entire marketing team
- Establish email marketing cadences for newly signed subscribers, ensuring prompt and accurate communication to minimize unsubscribe rates
WHAT WE PREFER YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or another highly relevant field
- 2-3 years experience in email marketing at a SaaS and B2B level
- Excellent written and copywriting skills
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Hands-on experience with HTML and content management systems
- An impressive track record in SaaS-based email marketing
To apply, please email your resume and the position of interest to [email protected]