ZorroSign eSignature Solution for Legal Departments
When using electronic signatures, legal departments, legal councils, and corporate attorneys all have the same questions and concerns, are eSignatures real, legally binding, tied to the actual person who is supposed to sign the document (signatory attribution), do eSigned documents expire when the 3rd party digital security certificates expire? Lastly they want to ensure the sanctity of the electronic document against document tampering and signature forgery, especially when it comes to high value transactions.
ZorroSign uses real electronic signature that is legally binding and accepted in courts of law wherever electronic signature laws have been passed. ZorroSign also uses Blockchain technology to uniquely tamper-seal documents which helps detect document tampering and signature forgery. We call it post-execution fraud detection and it can be used by 3rd parties to verify and authenticate that a ZorroSign’ed document has not been modified after it was signed by all parties. It comes with full chain of custody report and court admissible audit-trail. Check out ZorroSign 4n6 (Forensics) Token technology which is part of the ZorroSign platform. Use ZorroSign to execute legal documents securely, quickly, efficiently, and without errors.
How Legal Departments use ZorroSign
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Invoice processing
- Incorporation documents
- Internal compliance acknowledgments
- Engagement letters
- Partner agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Licensing agreements
ZorroSign Features for Legal Departments
- Tamper seal a document using Blockchain Token.
- Authenticate and validate an eSign document.
- Control document edits and signatures.
- Manage permissions (who can view document audit trail).
- Use real hand-written or computer generated signatures.
- Sign document as having power of attorney, as a trustee, and on behalf of.
- Create and execute templates.
- Enforce document retention policy.
- Track when documents are completed, rejected, expired or cancelled.
- Sign on mobile devices and use mobile biometrics to sign.
- Assign due dates and expiry dates for documents and templates.
- Document archiving (document retention policy).
- Upload multiple documents and attachments at once.
- Document audit trail with time zone support.