Digital Transaction Management for Retail Businesses
Retail companies must tightly manage expenses to maximize profits. The intensely competitive nature of retail—compounded by the challenges of today’s global economy, the COVID-19 crisis, and episodes of social unrest—force successful retailers to streamline operations whenever possible.
One growing trend in retail is moving to digital operations: From payments to recordkeeping, supply chain management to e-commerce and more. Retailers who can minimize paper, manage virtual staff, digitize HR and supply chains, and respond rapidly to new market demands gain important competitive advantages.
Digital Transaction Management (DTM) spans all of those operations plus processes across accounting, inventory, finance, even facilities management. Gaining the ability to digitally create and manage workflows, digitize review and approval processes, and securely execute agreements can be critical to agile retailers.
While many retail operations have historically been managed and executed via paper documents, the widespread adoption of digital documents—and corresponding legislation of electronic signature regulations, such as the U.S. Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-Sign Act) and the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA)—bring the benefits of cost savings, improved document authenticity, integrity, and security, plus the ability to quickly distribute via electronic communications over paper-based transactions.
ZorroSign delivers secure DTM for retailers while leveraging our patent-pending 4n6 (“forensics”) blockchain token to each step of the process—delivering eSignature enforceability, authentication and verification, and an audit trail of approvals, attachments, signatories, and time stamps.
Benefits to Retailers Who Use ZorroSign
- Increased Efficiency – Quickly upload documents for easy digital workflow approvals, signatures, and storage.
- Simplicity – Improved convenience for suppliers, partners, staff and customers reviewing documents and signing digitally.
- Accessibility – ZorroSign Mobile solutions readily allow sales agents, partners, and customers (signatories) to share and execute documents on Android and iOS devices.
- Cost Savings – Reduce paper, printer, and copier consumption.
- Timely Execution – Gain distribution speed of digital documents signed and archived electronically.
How Retailers Use ZorroSign
- CRM Integration
- Supplier proposals
- Supplier compliance agreements
- Purchase order approvals
- Invoice processing
- Inventory reports
- Employee records
- Delivery reports
- Sales orders
- Expense reports
- Rental and lease agreements
- Facilities services and management forms
- Financing agreements
- Licensing agreements
- Partner agreements
Don’t wait, go digital today with ZorroSign!
Not only can ZorroSign DTM solutions streamline your workflows and reduce operating costs, but paperless solutions prove a commitment to “going green”—saving trees and having a positive impact on the environment through sustainable practices.