Law firms of all sizes need world-class tamper-proof security and enforce-ability of legal documents with non-repudiation audit trails with full progress tracking and bank-grade security. They want all that while becoming more efficient and cost-effective without reducing billable hours. With ZorroSign Electronic Signature and Digital Transaction Management (DTM), your law firm can have all that and execute legal contracts online and within minutes.
When it comes to #LegalTech, Is the legal industry headed in the right direction?
ON #BAKERSDOZEN: Akbar Jaffer, CMO of ZorroSign sits down with David Kinnear, CEO of High Performance Counsel to discuss the state of technology in legal industry.
- Non-repudiation audit trails and full progress tracking.
- Utilize world-class security and legal enforceability of your documents.
- Eliminate the hassle of printing, faxing, scanning, and overnighting documents.
- Have total control and visibility of documents-in-progress and track bottlenecks.
- Bank-grade security around electronic signatures and documents.
- Retainer, fee and non-disclosure agreements
- All facets of the incorporation documents for all types of business entities
- Purchase agreements (assets, products, and services)
- Sale/Purchase, Merger and Acquisition contracts
- Comply with Sarbanes-Oxley Act (board minutes, transparency, audit trail)
- General Policy management and compliance
- Comply with your Document Retention Policy
- Power of Attorney and Proxy Agreements