Digital Signature Solutions for eNotaries
Notaries use digital signatures and digital notary seals to quickly notarize digital documents, capturing legally-binding signatures with audit trails to prevent document tampering and signature forgery. While the process has historically been managed and executed via paper documents, the widespread adoption of digital documents—and corresponding legislation of electronic signature regulations, such as the U.S. Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-Sign Act) and the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA)—bring the benefits of cost savings, improved document authenticity, integrity, and security, plus the ability to quickly distribute via electronic communications over paper-based transactions.
ZorroSign delivers secure eNotary services while leveraging our patent-pending 4n6 (“forensics”) blockchain token to each step of the process—delivering eSignature enforceability, authentication and verification, and an audit trail of attachments, signatories, and time stamps.
Benefits to eNotaries Who Use ZorroSign
- Quickly upload documents to ZorroSign’s Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform for easy eSignature notarizations.
- Improved convenience for customers reviewing documents and signing electronically.
- Heightened security of digital signatures, audit trail, and ZorroSign 4n6 blockchain tokenization to prevent document tampering at all stages of the transaction and prevent signature forgery.
- ZorroSign Mobile solutions readily allow notaries and their customers (signatories) to share and execute documents on Android and iOS mobile devices.
- Reduce cost of processing by using less paper, printer, and copier consumption.
- Gain speed of digital distribution of digital documents signed and archived electronically.
How eNotaries Use ZorroSign
- Notaries and customers meetin-person to sign digital documents—stored and delivered via computer or mobile device
- Notary brings up digital documents for customer to review and sign on ZorroSign platform
- Notary verifies customer’s identity
- Notary distributes executed digital document via electronic communications while entire process is archived on ZorroSign platform
- Customer electronically signs documents in ZorroSign platform, executing with legally-binding digital signature and 4n6 tokenization for document authenticity, integrity, security, and audit trail
Don’t wait, get started today with ZorroSign!
ZorroSign is listed as an approved eNotary vendor with the
State of Arizona Secretary of State at https://azsos.gov/business/notary/enotary.
ZorroSign does not support remote notary, such as via webcam. ZorroSign eNotary is for in-person notarization.
Get started with ZorroSign!
Learn how ZorroSign can enhance your business capabilities.