Digital Signature Solutions for eNotaries
Notaries use digital signatures and digital notary seals to:
- Quickly notarize digital documents
- Capture legally-binding signatures with robust audit trails
- Prevent document tampering and signature forgery
While the process has historically been managed and executed via paper documents, the widespread adoption of digital documents—and corresponding legislation of electronic signature regulations, such as the U.S. Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-Sign Act) and the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA)—bring the benefits of:
- Cost savings
- Improved document authenticity
- Enhanced document integrity
- Improved security
- Ability to quickly distribute via electronic communications versus paper-based transactions
ZorroSign delivers secure eNotary services while leveraging our patent-pending 4n6 (“forensics”) blockchain token to each step of the process, ensuring:
- Digital signature enforceability
- Authentication and verification
- Audit trail of attachments, signatories, and time stamps
How eNotaries Use ZorroSign
- Notaries and customers (signatories) meet in-person to sign digital documents—stored and delivered via computer or mobile device.
- Notary opens digital documents for customer to review and sign on ZorroSign platform.
- Notary verifies customer’s identity.
- Notary distributes executed digital document via electronic communications while entire process is archived on ZorroSign’s platform.
- Customer electronically signs documents in ZorroSign platform, executing with legally-binding digital signature and 4n6 token for document authenticity, integrity, security, and audit trail.
Benefits to eNotaries using ZorroSign
- Quickly upload documents to ZorroSign’s digital business platform (DBP) for easy digital siignature notarizations.
- Improved convenience for customers (signatories) reviewing documents and signing electronically.
- ZorroSign mobile solutions readily allow notaries and their customers (signatories) to share and execute documents on Android and iOS mobile devices.
- Reduce cost of processing by using less paper, printer and copier consumption, and physical document storage.
Don’t wait, get started today with ZorroSign!
ZorroSign is listed as an approved eNotary vendor with the
State of Arizona Secretary of State at https://azsos.gov/business/notary/enotary.
ZorroSign does not support remote notary, such as via webcam. ZorroSign eNotary is for in-person notarization.