Colombo, Sri Lanka
Junior Technical Writer
And Administrative Assistant
First, who are we?
ZorroSign is modernizing the way the world views document security. We’re made up of a team from all over the world committed to the same idea: No one should be using 20-year-old technology to sign and send mission-critical documents. We deliver our brand promise by fostering a culture of individuals who are not afraid to push against the status quo. Our data security platform built on blockchain enables businesses, governments, organizations, and individuals the highest privacy and security for their digital documents and transactions. Block it down!
Here is why working with ZorroSign is rewarding.
We are the new kids on the block – and it’s a pretty cool perspective. ZorroSign is continuously looking for exceptional new talent to work with us as we trailblaze blockchain-based document security. However, our mission does not stop there. Working with ZorroSign, you will have the opportunity to innovate and grow with a greater purpose in mind. As we help organizations go paperless, we give back to the Earth by planting trees along the way!
Is ZorroSign Right For You?
ZorroSign is one of the best blockchain companies in the digital signature industry, having won many global awards. Our team is constantly seeking exceptional new talent as we lead the way with blockchain-based document security. ZorroSign fosters a culture of free thinking which promotes creativity, innovation, and brainstorming. A place where you feel comfortable.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO:
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Providing administrative support
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Provide backup support to the team as needed
WHAT WE PREFER YOU HAVE:
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent creative written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Proven admin or assistant experience will be an added advantage
- Experience or ability to work in teams
To apply, please email your résumé and the position of interest to [email protected]