Colombo, Sri Lanka
First, who are we?
ZorroSign is modernizing the way the world views document security. We’re made up of a team from all over the world committed to the same idea: No one should be using 20-year-old technology to sign and send mission-critical documents. We deliver our brand promise by fostering a culture of individuals who are not afraid to push against the status quo. Z-Sign or don’t sign!
Here is why working with ZorroSign is rewarding.
We are the new kids on the block – and it’s a pretty cool perspective. ZorroSign is continuously looking for exceptional new talent to work with us as we trailblaze blockchain-based document security. However, our mission does not stop there. Working with ZorroSign, you will have the opportunity to innovate and grow with a greater purpose in mind. As we help businesses, governments, and individuals go paperless, we give back to the Earth by planting trees along the way!
Is ZorroSign Right For You?
ZorroSign is one of the best blockchain companies in the digital signature industry, having won the most global awards. Our team is constantly seeking exceptional new talent as we lead the way with blockchain-based document security. ZorroSign fosters a culture of free thinking which promotes creativity, innovation, and brainstorming. A place where you feel comfortable.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
- Managing the support department’s day-to-day functions
- Responding to escalated customer support issues
- Implementing customer support processes to enhance customer satisfaction
- Formulating and revising customer support policies and promoting their implementation
- Informing the team of all new information related to products, procedures, and trends
- Assessing support statistics and preparing detailed reports on support metrics and analysis
- Maintaining an orderly workflow according to priorities
WHAT WE PREFER YOU HAVE:
- Proven work experience as a support manager or similar role
- Top-notch oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Well-developed arbitration skills with the ability to remain impartial
- Affinity for multi-tasking with precision
- Capacity to accept and utilize constructive criticism
- Aligning with our company’s values
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help in both written and verbal formats
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant field
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco, or similar technologies a plus
- Capacity to work in night shifts and flexibility to work in rosters
To apply, please email your résumé and the position of interest to [email protected]