Colombo, Sri Lanka
First, who are we?
ZorroSign is modernizing the way the world views document security. We’re made up of a team from all over the world committed to the same idea: No one should be using 20-year-old technology to sign and send mission-critical documents. We deliver our brand promise by fostering a culture of individuals who are not afraid to push against the status quo. Z-Sign or don’t sign!
Here is why working with ZorroSign is rewarding.
We are the new kids on the block – and it’s a pretty cool perspective. ZorroSign is continuously looking for exceptional new talent to work with us as we trailblaze blockchain-based document security. However, our mission does not stop there. Working with ZorroSign, you will have the opportunity to innovate and grow with a greater purpose in mind. As we help businesses, governments, and individuals go paperless, we give back to the Earth by planting trees along the way!
Is ZorroSign Right For You?
ZorroSign is one of the best blockchain companies in the digital signature industry, having won the most global awards. Our team is constantly seeking exceptional new talent as we lead the way with blockchain-based document security. ZorroSign fosters a culture of free thinking which promotes creativity, innovation, and brainstorming. A place where you feel comfortable.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO:
- Research and identify solutions in a SaaS-based product and on-premises deployed software
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track software system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at the same time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain professional, respectful relationships with customers
WHAT WE PREFER YOU HAVE:
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Application Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (e.g., Zoho)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus
- Knowledge in DB Scripting (MySQL, SQL)
- Capacity to work in night shifts and flexibility to work in rosters
To apply, please email your résumé and the position of interest to [email protected]