Customer Support Specialist
First, who are we?
ZorroSign is modernizing the way the world views document security. We’re made up of a team from all over the world committed to the same idea: nobody should be using 20-year-old technology to sign and send mission-critical documents. We deliver our brand promise by fostering a culture of individuals who are not afraid to push against the status quo.
Here is why working with ZorroSign is rewarding.
We are the new kids on the block – and it’s a pretty cool perspective. ZorroSign is continuously looking for exceptional new talent to work with us as we trailblaze blockchain-based document security. However, our mission does not stop there. Working with ZorroSign, you will have the opportunity to innovate and grow; all with a greater purpose in mind. As we help companies go paperless, we give back to the Earth by planting trees along the way.
Behind the tech, in front of the customer.
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for creating a seamless customer experience and assisting our team in enhancing our technology. We need a problem solver with excellent written and verbal communication skills; one who is prepared to show their knowledge of the product in a sales demo environment. The CSS will work collaboratively with our sales, marketing, development, and support teams to deliver on training, testing, troubleshooting, and a ton of other terrific tasks.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO:
- Act as a main resource for assistance in customer demos and training efforts
- Play a supporting role in the sales process, using comprehensive product knowledge to display qualifying features to clients
- Troubleshoot customer related issues in a time-sensitive environment, providing clear resolutions to customers via phone, email, chat, or other communication channels
- Meet or outperform expected incident/case metrics related to time-to-respond, average duration, and customer satisfaction
- Assist in the testing of ZorroSign solutions
- Identify recurring issues and provide suggestions to product or process improvements
- Apply product knowledge to create internal and external product-related documentation
- Contribute to support-related team projects
WHAT WE PREFER YOU HAVE:
- 2+ years of experience in a customer support related role
- Comprehensive understanding of SaaS (preferred 2+ years in the industry)
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Comfortable presenting in a public speaking style environment
- Multitasking and conflict resolution related skills
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to quickly learn new applications (Zoho, Salesforce, GitLab, etc)
To apply, please email your resume and the position of interest to [email protected]