Software (Artificial Intelligence) Engineers
ZorroSign Digital Transaction Management (DTM) solution is an enabler that is transforming paper intensive processes from creation to authenticationa while increasing efficiency and productivity. The end result is higher accuracy with fewer errors and improved controls.
We are looking for innovative, forward thinking Engineers. Join our growing team and be part of a revolutionary technology.
Employment Type: Permanent
Base Salary: As per industry standards
Date Posted: January 16, 2018
Job Location: San Francisco, US
Address: ZorroSign, Inc. 350 Rhode Island St. South Building, Suite 240 San Francisco, California
Postal Code: 94103
- 2+ years working experience developing with C/C++, .Net, Java.
- Experience in building systems with artificial intelligence based systems.
- Expert in ANN, NLP, Fuzzy logic, etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Sound knowledge on data statures and algorithms.
- Design and implement advance systems with artificial intelligence.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
If you qualify for this challenging position, send your resumes email@example.com