Sales Development Representative- North America
ZorroSign, is an Electronic Signature and Digital Transaction Management platform company that is grounded in bank-grade security of users, electronic signatures, and digital documents. We are the pioneers in post-execution fraud protection for digital documents with our patent-pending Document 4n6 (Forensics) technology. ZorroSign DTM is a vital piece of the Digital Transformation story.
Sales Development Representative position is our key hire for the 2018 to help us respond to the growing demand for our solution. The position is based in North America.
Employment Type: Permanent
Base Salary: As per industry standards
Date Posted: January 16, 2018
Job Location: San Francisco, US
Address: ZorroSign, Inc. 350 Rhode Island St. South Building, Suite 240 San Francisco, California
Postal Code: 94103
- Generate new business, nurture and follow up on leads, do prospecting via phone and email, and respond to inbound calls.
- Generate qualified meetings for discovery and product demos and assist sales in converting qualified leads to opportunities.
- Provide weekly status reports on activities related to leads and opportunities.
- Work with sales leadership to develop special sales campaigns and target accounts.
- Build relationships and effectively communicate with territory sales team and management.
- Present company overview and develop and conduct product demos to potential customers.
- Minimum two years of experience in a Sales Development and Lead Generation role.
- Experience work in B2B / high-tech industry.
- Excellent communication skills on the phone and in writing.
- Fluent in spoken and written English language.
- Ability to develop and present PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to give product demos.
- High volume cold-calling experience is preferable.
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial, and a self-starter.
- Must be okay working for an early startup.
- Some sales training and good understanding of the sales process.
- 4-year College degree from an accredited US school.
- Proven Success with lead generation, lead qualification, and setting meetings.
- Experience and comfort prospecting via phone, email, and sales and marketing automation tools including LinkedIn.
- Experience with lead generation and lead qualification best practices.
To apply for this position, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org