Sales and Support Engineer- North America
ZorroSign, is an Electronic Signature and Digital Transaction Management platform company that is grounded in bank-grade security of users, electronic signatures, and digital documents. We are the pioneers in post-execution fraud protection for digital documents with our patent-pending Document 4n6 (Forensics) technology. ZorroSign DTM is a vital piece of the Digital Transformation story.
Sales and Support Engineer position will play a vital role in supporting and working with customers and potential customers in helping them make the most out of the ZorroSign solution. The position is based in North America.
Employment Type: Permanent
Base Salary: As per industry standards
Date Posted: June 18, 2018
Job Location: San Francisco, US
Address: ZorroSign, Inc. 350 Rhode Island St. South Building, Suite 240 San Francisco, California
Postal Code: 94103
- Identify and communicate current and future customer needs and requirements.
- Develop and conduct customer demos to showcase capabilities of ZorroSign for specific customers and industries.
- Develop sales and support and training documentation.
- Develops customer’s staff by providing technical information and training.
- Provide support to premium support customers.
- Assist in UAT and serve as a technical liason between customers or potential customers and the product development team.
- Minimum two years of experience in a sales and support engineering role.
- Good understanding of business or enterprise software.
- Solid software development and business application configuration skills.
- Experience work in B2B / high-tech industry.
- Excellent communication skills on the phone and in writing.
- Fluent in spoken and written English language.
- Ability to develop and present PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to give product demos.
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial, and a self-starter.
- Must be okay working for an early startup.
- Some sales training and good understanding of the sales process.
- 4-year College degree from an accredited US school.
- Some experience in customer support and/or sales support roles.
To apply for this position, send your resume to: email@example.com