ZorroSign Digital Transaction Management (DTM) solution is an enabler that is transforming paper intensive processes from creation to authentication while increasing efficiency and productivity. The end result is higher accuracy with fewer errors and improved controls.
We are looking for innovative, forward thinking Engineers. Join our growing team and be part of a revolutionary technology. For more information visit www.zorrosign.com. Qualified candidates must have a good command in English, both spoken and written.
Employment Type: Permanent
Base Salary: As per industry standards
Date Posted: January 22, 2018
Job Location: San Francisco, US
Address: ZorroSign, Inc. 350 Rhode Island St. South Building, Suite 240 San Francisco, California
Postal Code: 94103
- Technical expertise and project management skills necessary to host/attend meetings and provide customers with subject matter expertise.
- Develop Meeting Agendas & Meeting Minutes and manage & track Project Plans & milestones.
- Ability to develop all program artifacts, manage resources, deliverable dates and cost estimates.
- Refine requirements, scope and plan proposed build, design, engineer, and test cycles. Firsthand experience using Project Management Methodology and best practices for complex IT projects.
- Excellent communications skills to provide project status to peers and superiors; to interface with clients/customers for project-related communication; to communicate with colleagues in other functional areas.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent listening skills and the ability to translate sometimes “notional” requirements into a demonstrable “release” deliverable.
- Ability to translate “reporting and tracking requirements” displaying basic project data that can be understood by senior leadership (e.g., milestones, resource utilization, percent-completion.
- Able to frame discussions with clients/customers in “business needs” terminology vs. IT terminology.
- Pro-actively identify project problems; seamlessly interface design and implement advance systems with artificial intelligence.
- Able to refrain from “on-the- spot problem solving.” Demonstrate ability to spend time digesting and clarifying the problem and then discuss potential approaches for a solution.
- 3-5 Years Experience.
- MA/MS– Experience and other degrees can be substituted.
If you qualify for this challenging position, send your resumes [email protected]