ZorroSign Offers Document Tamper Seal and Unlimited Document Sets To eSign for Small and Mid Size BusinessesValidate and authenticate eSigned documents with ZorroSign Blockchain 4n6 (Forensics) Token Tamper Seal technology.
Wednesday, April 17, 2019 – San Francisco, CA — ZorroSign, Inc., pioneer of real electronic signature and document fraud and tampering detection system built on Blockchain, today announced its highly sophisticated yet most cost effective eSignature and digital transaction management platform on the market today for small businesses. ZorroSign offers its entire platform with all features for small and mid size businesses to help them go digital faster and without breaking their bank.
“One thing that small and mid size businesses have in common is that their business process requirements, security and privacy concerns are almost as sophisticated as that of a large enterprise,” said Akbar Jaffer, Chief Marketing Officer at ZorroSign, Inc. “As the SMB market strives to go digital, saving money and time becomes more important. Serving this market with a price point that they can afford without compromising on their business and security requirements is what ZorroSign strives to do.”
Highlights of ZorroSign platform include:
- Real (patented) Electronic Signature technology vs just an image of signature super-imposed on a document which only captures the “intent to sign.” With ZorroSign users actually sign the document electronically.
- Digital Security Certificates that never expire, therefore documents signed never expire.
- Using Blockchain Tokenization technology, tamper-seal your documents, chain of custody and audit trail; and use it to authenticate and verify documents without needing third party help.
- Workflow automation, templates, approvals, Bulk-send, document management system, and intelligent forms.
The entire ZorroSign platform and all these capabilities are available to all ZorroSign customers regardless of what subscription plan they choose.
- Individual Plan: Free for life. Send up to 3 document sets per month for signature and sign unlimited documents.
- Professional Plan: Ideal for entrepreneurs and young startups. Send up to 240 document sets for signature per year for only $120/year and sign unlimited documents.
- Business Plan: Ideal for small and mid size businesses. Send unlimited document sets for signature per year for only $240 per user per year and sign unlimited documents.
For larger mid size and enterprise companies, ZorroSign offers Hybrid Cloud, Private Cloud Pod and On-Premise configurations to address their unique business, data and security needs.
To try ZorroSign for yourself, register today for your free account at: https://accounts.zorrosign.com/Register/Index.
Save a Tree – Plant a Tree
Through its #PaperlessLife initiative, every time ZorroSign customers save a tree by not printing paper, ZorroSign plants a tree on their behalf. For more information about our PaperlessLife initiative visit: http://www.zorrosign.com/paperless-life.
ZorroSign, Inc. is the pioneer of electronic signature technology and the developer of ZorroSign DTM, a unified platform, a complete Electronic Signature and Digital Transaction Management solution. ZorroSign’s unique Document 4n6 (forensics) technology offers post-execution fraud detection and verification and authentication of electronic signatures and documents using Blockchain tokenization.
ZorroSign DTM streamlines end-to-end digital transactions with its bank-grade security and by using its core technology including real eSignature, electronic document security, enterprise-grade workflows, intelligent forms, document management system, and intelligent forms that use Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
For more information and to try ZorroSign for free go to http://www.zorrosign.com.
ZorroSign, ZorroFill, ZorroSign 4n6 Token, JustZSign, are registered trademarks of ZorroSign, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All other trademarked names or terms used in this document are the property of their respective owners.
350 Rhode Island St.
South Building, Suite 240
San Francisco, California 94103